If you have a dental emergency, ranging from tooth pain to an injury, or even a decayed or damaged tooth that is finally too much to bear, then Dr. Jennifer Doser and Dr. Kendall Peebles of Grand Avenue Dental Center in Laramie, WY, can help you address your oral health issue quickly. Sometimes waiting is just not an option.
Dental Emergency or Just a Tooth Nuisance?
Dr. Doser and Dr. Kendall both have years of experience addressing dental emergencies. If you have pain or enduring discomfort in your teeth or gums, it is possible that you need to schedule an emergency dental appointment. Here are some common reasons not to wait:
- You may have a tooth abscess. This is a cause for immediate treatment. If left untreated, a tooth abscess can spread through the body, and cause serious health problems.
- You have an infected tooth. If you have a tooth that pins you for more than 48 hours, it’s best to schedule an appointment to correct an infected tooth.
- Chipped or broken teeth. If you experience an injury, car accident, sports accident, or another cause that results in chipped or broken teeth, contact a dentist right away.
- Chronic Jaw Pain: You may be suffering from TMJ. This can be remedied with an emergency dental appointment.
- Lost fillings or crowns. It’s better not to wait if you have a loose or lost filling or crown. If not treated right away, bacteria can fill the recess, causing gum disease and other problems.
Can I Schedule an Appointment Right Away with an Emergency Dentist?
Some dental appointments like a regular check-up or cleaning can be scheduled months in advance. However, if you’re experiencing tooth or gum pain, it’s best to schedule an emergency appointment.
If you’re eager to schedule an emergency dentist appointment, contact Dr. Doser and Dr. Peebles at Grand Avenue Dental Center, your Emergency Dentists in Laramie, WY at (307) 742-0722.