Invisalign is the revolutionary, virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign appliances are made of smooth, comfortable plastic, with no metal brackets or wires to irritate delicate soft tissue. Just like other orthodontic methods, Invisalign can correct crowded, overlapped, widely spaced or rotated teeth. Treatment can also correct major bite issues like underbite, overbite, crossbite and open bite. Your dentist at Grand Avenue Dental Center in Laramie, WY want to introduce you to the advantages of Invisalign orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign has many benefits when compared to conventional orthodontic treatments. These are just some of the reasons why people choose Invisalign over other orthodontic methods:
- Provides a discreet way to straighten your teeth with virtually invisible plastic.
- Offers a more comfortable experience because the appliance is smooth plastic, with no metal or sharp edges.
- Allows you to eat what you want, without worrying about food catching in your braces.
- Convenient because you can remove the appliance when you want.
- Healthy because you can brush and floss normally without using cumbersome threaders and tools.
Treatment begins with your dentist providing you with your first set of custom appliances, called aligners. You wear these aligners for two weeks and then switch to another set, changing aligners every two weeks as your teeth gradually shift into position. After nine to fifteen months, you will have a straight, beautiful smile, thanks to Invisalign and your dentist at Grand Avenue Dental Center.
You don’t have to settle for old methods of orthodontic treatment when you can have the most modern, high-tech way to have a great smile.
To learn more about Invisalign or see if you are an eligible candidate, call Grand Avenue Dental Center in Laramie, WY today! (307) 742-0722